part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:51:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Rayquaza is reluctant as first, but with some gentle coaxing, Eva manages to convince the legendary to let Matias ride along. The ‘casual’ flight for Rayquaza is anything but for two trainers not quite as experienced with flying atop a legendary rather than your average dragon. Even Eva is a bit woozy when they land in the Poni outskirts. There was no way she was about to land Rayquaza where everyone could see it.

“Thanks, bud! Have fun up there!” she smiles before patting the emerald beast on their side. With a content grunt, it rises to speed off into Alolan atmosphere, ripe with delicious Minior.

“Poni Island! Our first stop. Seafolk Village shouldn’t be too far,” she’s beaming with excitement, surveying the wilds that will lead them to Seafolk Village, “Here, you get to carry the luggage,” Matias is lucky Eva packs light, they can share just one duffle bag. You don’t need much on the islands anyhow. In the hot, humid weather Eva already has the urge to strip down to her bikini.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 8:11:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

their flight is wild and thrilling which is not all that uncommon when compared to how some of their other flights have been. pretty sure they got zapped out of the sky in one of them, so compared to that, this seems far more peaceful.[break][break]

he slides off rayquaza, hair equally wild from the wind.[break][break]

"thanks, big guy."[break][break]

calling out his charizard, he nods and allows ash to soar high up into the skies as well.[break][break]

already feeling the heat of the region, he tugs his shirt off, content to just walk around in his swim trunks that has cute MAGICAL LEAF patterns on it.[break][break]

once done, he stuffs it into their one duffle bag and nods, excited as ever.[break][break]

"okay! lead the way, love."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 4:52:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Rayquaza quickly disappears into the bright blue sky, a bright emerald streak that extends to the heavens. They may be out of sight, but the tether tied between them lingers. She wonders if Matias experiences something similar.

The thought is quickly broken with a smile as she watches the familiar Charizard take to the skies as well. The three of them had really come a long way since Kanto, “Ash seems happy,” when she turns back around, Matias had already tugged his short off which turns her smile into a grin. Yum.

“Cute trunks, this way!” she reaches a hand out to tug him down the path through the Poni wilds. A group of Exeggcute hop off the path as they approach, “ I read there’s a whole floating restaurant! And that this beach is the most relaxing with the least number of tourists. I figured it’d be the best place to start. We can take the ferries between islands as much as we want,” Eva had very loose plans, preferring to just let the island breeze take them where it wanted.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 9:08:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"heh, thanks!"[break][break]

his trunks are probably the cutest piece of clothing he owns so he's happy to hear it resonates with her as well.[break][break]

"i know absolutely nothing about alola so i'm counting on you to lead us here."[break][break]

it had been a selfish choice, really, to not have read up on alola simply because he wants to experience everything for the first time.[break][break]

"wanna go chill by the beach first? or should we try and find the floating restaurant?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:42:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yeah, those trunks are definitely the cutest thing she’s seen on him. Eva wonders for a moment where he got those. Special order? She should have gotten a matching bikini! Then they could have been super cute and extra on vacation.

“Don’t worry, babe! I got this!” Eva assures him as if she has every detail planned . . . which she certainly doesn’t, “Hmmm, I’m not quite that hungry yet so let’s do the beach!” honestly, she’d quite anxious to sit on the warm beach, basking in the sun. The unnatural cold of Hoenn made her really miss the heat.

Not being constantly reminded of Kyurem was nice too.

The path eventually angles towards the beach, a long stretch of sparsely populated sand stretched along the cliffy coastline of the island. In the distance, past the beach, Seafolk Village could be seen.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 7:41:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"woah! is that seafolk village?"[break][break]

even through his dark shades he's able to see the unmistakable outline of what appears to be a village in the distance. it looks cozy, comfortable, but then again so do most places that are outside of hoenn.[break][break]

"i think some of my alolan pokemon would appreciate this."[break][break]

so, bringing his backpack around, he finds the right pokeballs and cracks them open. his swarm of alolan pokemon rush out, spreading across the beach as though this is where they belong.[break][break]

he tugs her along.[break][break]

"come on! let's go find a nice spot."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 5:05:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva squints past the rim of her dark sun glasses towards the other side of the beach. In the distance, she can make out the little silhouette of buildings that must be the village, “Yeah! I think so!” Matias’s enthusiasm is contagious, and she happily lets him tug her along the warm sand to find a good spot on the beach as his pokemon disperse.

It is fairly empty, aside from the small horde of pokemon Matias just released, “Hmmmm, how about over there,” Eva points towards a nice looking plot of soft sand.

She strips down her to bikini, a little blue one with Horsea swimming across it and produces a pair of beach towels from the top of the duffle bag Matias has slung over his shoulder. Her engagement ring sparkles from a necklace around her neck, too paranoid to lose it off her finger while flying between region and within the sands of Alola.

“We’re gonna be SO tan when we get back.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:46:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

his small horde of pokemon can definitely look intimidating to anyone who might be on the beach as well but he hopes they don't mind. this is their first time in alola, after all. their native region.[break][break]

nodding, leads them to the nice looking plot of soft sand.[break][break]

"nice! good find, babe."[break][break]

he plops their bags down but not before pulling out a bottle of sunscreen.[break][break]

'so, so tan. but let's make sure we don't get burned either."[break][break]

with a smile, he offers her the bottle.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 6:10:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The small horde may be intimidating so maybe it will help keep people away from their little area of the beach.

Their own little private breach, how awesome!

Eva knelt down in the sand to spread out the towels and kick off her shoes. She wiggles her toes in the warm sand, debating if she wants to swim first or just lie on the beach for a little then swim. What a conundrum!

“Huh?” she was so distracted by the thought of relaxing, she forgot all about sunscreen, “Oh! Duh! I can’t believe I forgot!” it would be awful to spend the rest of the vacation with sunburn. She takes the bottle to apply it generously to her arms, legs, and chest, “You’ll have to get my back though,” she grins, handing him back the bottle.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 7:51:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"of course."[break][break]

after taking the bottle and squeezing a generous portion onto his palm, he presses it against her back, smearing it across bare skin. both hands get to work, gliding across her shoulders, then down her back and hip.[break][break]

he leans in close, kissing her neck after.[break][break]

"all done."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 18:09:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The touch of the sunscreen is cold, but it’s masked by the warmth of his hands. She giggles as he approaches her hips, it tickles – and she’s mighty ticklish.

“Thank you, my love,” she steals a quick peck on his cheek while he’s leaned in close, “Do you need some help?” she knew some of the perks of Groudon’s avatarship was some heat tolerance, to a degree, but she doubted it kept him from getting sunburnt. Regardless of his answer, she’s already made up her mind that he does need help and she grabs at the sunscreen bottle in his hand to lather it over his back.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 8:04:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes please."[break][break]

being groudon's chosen has its perks but he's unsure whether he's still susceptible to being burned by the sun. better safe than sorry as he starts applying it as well. he appreciates her help.[break][break]

with that done, he smiles, then lowers onto the towel on the ground before casting his gaze out at the vast blue.[break][break]

"i don't think hoenn has beaches like this."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 8:16:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s more than happy to help! She takes great pleasure in rubbing the sunscreen across his broad shoulders. She steals another quick kiss on the cheek before settling on the beach towel beside him.

She takes a deep breath in, closing her eyes and exhaling with a pleasant smile, “Yeah, it’s gonna be hard to beat this for a honeymoon,” she peels one eye open to glance over at him with a smirk.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 8:53:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh right. i have no idea where to go for our honeymoon."[break][break]

while they could've saved this trip for then, he figures it best to take advantage of the opportunity given to them. who knows when the next time they'll be this free again?[break][break]

their whole year is about to be busy with wedding planning, work, and the rifts.[break][break]

"we should also really start planning our wedding. maybe we can start by setting a date?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 18:13:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Oh yes, a date. Probably the first things they need to do. Her gaze turns back towards the bright blue sky as she considers the options. There’s really no telling what kind of craziness could happen in Hoenn. No matter when they chose, it was likely something was going to pop up and interrupt it.

“Hmmmm, I don’t know, late summer maybe?” she decides that may be the best time. Less likely to rain and they could maybe do something outdoors, “But before we get married . . . I wanna go back to Kanto,” she tried to bring this up to at the Christmas party but that probably wasn’t the best time. She’s grown more bold, confident they could fly under the radar and make it back into Kanto without too much of a fuss, “See my dad, and you can meet him,” maybe some of the other brothers if they’re around.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing